HOW TO ORDER
When Do Commissions Open?
Commissions open every Sunday at 9:00 AM (Pacific Time) on Twitter.
How It Works
• A link to the queue form will be posted on Twitter.
• The form will stay open for 1 hour.
• Those who get a slot will receive an email to fill out a more detailed form.
• After the form is completed, a confirmation email will be sent.
• Once all information is confirmed, an invoice will be sent.
• Commission progress can then be tracked on Trello.
What Does the Queue Form Ask For?
• Profile link.
• Type of commission.
• One sentence description.
Click here for a sample
• I do not reserve slots.
• You do not need a twitter account.
• I do not take multiple commissions per slot.
Helpful Information to Prepare Before Ordering
• Link to your character's reference sheet, even if I've drawn them before.
• Any reference images of the characters or items you want drawn.
• Key notes of the character's design that are often missed.
• Bullet list, Google doc, or imgur galery for sticker ideas/poses.
• Description of what you want drawn, formatted text helps greatly.